Saturday, March 10, 2012

XBOX 360 clans......?

games i have/play (in no particular order):

halo reach

gta IV (ballad of gay tony and lost and damned and original)

crysis 2

dragon age 1 %26amp; 2

assassins creed brotherhood

pure

left 4 dead 2



GAMES I PREORDED (getting day they come out):

assassins creed revelations

gears of war 3

going to preorder halo 4



ABOUT ME:

13 year old male

bit over average gaming skill

great driver in all games

like using stealth

dont treat girl gamers badly (will be on teams with them)

like workin in teams better then lone wolf

i like to chat on xbox

swear a little bit

dont rage quit

fight to the end



WILLING TO CHANGE GAMERTAG TO JOIN CLAN

WILLING TO DO CLAN TRY OUTS FOR ANY GAMES



GAMERTAG: SPARTANxPR0DIGY (the "o" in prodigy is a zero)

add me for clan or just for a chat :)XBOX 360 clans......?
Heyy I'm a girl gamer. But I play mw2. If you decided to play I have a very strong clan of about 23 people. I am leader and I myself would love having more people. Add me anyways. xOhEmGee Josie
  • alpinestars
  • russian translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment