Saturday, February 25, 2012

Can i transfer a file from a xbox 360 to a ps3?

i play on my cousin's 360 and i love Dragon age and i saved my party there but im going to buy a ps3 and i want to know.. is there a method or something to transfer my characters and my saves from the 36o to the ps3 or i need to buy a 360????Can i transfer a file from a xbox 360 to a ps3?
No its not possible
Buy the xbox 360.Can i transfer a file from a xbox 360 to a ps3?
It is impossible
You can't transfer save data across different consoles. If you want to be able to use that saved data, then you need to buy a 360 instead of the PS3...Can i transfer a file from a xbox 360 to a ps3?
its impossible to transfer a saved game file from xbox to ps3. its possible if you have the same console. but to let you know i tried to copy the save files from my ps3 to a usb just to have them in case something happens to my ps3 but you can't copy them its locked all the saved games into the system. they made the game so the saves can't be copied . so get whatever console you want and start all over again cause there isn't any other way

No comments:

Post a Comment