Wednesday, February 29, 2012

With what characters is is easiest to beat the Brood Mother with in dragon age?

Please in as much detail as you can tell me what characters are good for it and at what point I can find those characters. My game is on xbox 360 and I deeply appreciate this because it has been driving me insane forever!!!With what characters is is easiest to beat the Brood Mother with in dragon age?
Stick with warriors and mages. I would bring Alistair, Wynne, and either Sten or Ogrehn. Wynne should be specced for healing and you should keep her as far out of the action as possible. Have your warriors deal with the tentacles, you go for the broodmother and take her out as fast as you can.



If you are a mage then you should be background crowd control and healing, have a warrior go for the broodmother. Also bring a ton of health potions and have everyone's tactics set to take one at below 50% health.



By the time you face the brood mother you should have all of your party members. The only one I mentioned that you may have missed is Sten. He was in the cage back in Lothering. The others you get through the main quest.With what characters is is easiest to beat the Brood Mother with in dragon age?
I won't comment on the use of Dragon Age on console, but...

I used Alistair (or Sten, depending on level at the time) for heavy hitting, any mage (I used Morrigan) and put Liliana in the back with a bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment