Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help! dragon age origins character creation?

okay so ive had dragon age origins for a while on xbox 360...i constantly remake my character because im not happy with the way it looks...i can make a very nice looking character when im not trying to make myself...but when i try to make myself, im not happy with it...okay so heres my problem...im happy with my skin color, hair, nose, mouth, ears, eyes...the only thing im not happy with is the structure of my face...i look at alistair, morrigan, and the rest and their faces look normal, but when i make a character the chin is always to big, the face is too long, and the cheeks are too fat(no matter what setting i put it on).....DOES anyone have any ideas on how to make my characters look normal? any tipps????



ps. ive gotten all the way to the landsmeet and fdeleted my character because i wasnt happy with itHelp! dragon age origins character creation?
The best thing to do is to choose one of the preset heads that is close to what you want and don't change too much on it. It's very easy to mess up proportions if you are adjusting every single slider. The character creator has limits, you aren't going to get your character to look exactly like any one person or the vision you have in your head. Just try to get it as close as possible and not let the imperfections get to you.



If you like one of the NPC heads, you can download most of them as presets to base your own character off of at dragon age nexus.Help! dragon age origins character creation?
I have had this problem many times on that game and world of warcraft where i chronically delete a character because its not perfect!!! level 50 deleted because of this it sucks my advice is to sit down for a good HOUR and work at it or LONGER %26gt;.%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment