Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Looking for the right RPG title for Xbox 360...?

I looking to find an RPG or MMO that suits what I like best about RPG's. For example, right now I've picked up the new "Dragon Age: Origins" for 360. I like several things about this RPG, including the fantasy setting, character customization, the depth of the story and character interactions and development. I like the number of options you are given for dialogue and direction, and how each choice you make will have some impact down the line (perhaps drastic), but it may not seem that way at first. I'm not a huge fan of the real-time fighting sequences, it makes it rather clumsy to switch between characters or accurately plan battles. In all honestly, I would rather have interesting character-driven stories and puzzles to solve than battles to win...or lose. Any recommendations?



Side note: I just purchased my 360 this week (I know, a little late to the party), so please don't hesitate to mention titles you think I might have already played based on age. Most of my RPG gaming has been done on the SNES or PS2, with my favorites being "Earthbound", "Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past" (I know, I know, not really a RPG), Final Fantasy III (VI) and Final Fantasy X.Looking for the right RPG title for Xbox 360...?
like several things about this RPG, including the fantasy setting, character customization, the depth of the story and character interactions and development. I like the number of options you are given for dialogue and direction, and how each choice you make will have some impact down the line (perhaps drastic), but it may not seem that way at first.





Guess I'll hit ya with some popular stuff-



Oblivion- I mean c'mon. Epic. 'Nuff said



Fallout 3- Fantasy Setting. Check. Character Customization. Check. Story Depthness and Interaction. Boo Yah. Choice Making. HUGE; but yeah I love that game, probably better than Oblivion to be honest. (Get Game of the Year Edition) Has all DLC. BTW combat system in this game is siiiick



Mass Effect- Never got into this alot myself, but its a huuuge title, and has alot of that decision making criteria your after.



Lost Odyssey- Epic storyline and epic graphics, it's turn based.



Blue Dragon- Umm, this is a complete guess...but I loved this RPG, it's an anime turn based RPG, but I put hours into this game



Anyway those are 5 games you shouldn't regret trying. Hope you find what you're looking for :DLooking for the right RPG title for Xbox 360...?
get fallout 3. really good rpg because there so many choices to make as you design your own evil or good character. You seriously lose all sense of time as you play this game

No comments:

Post a Comment