Wednesday, February 22, 2012

YES I AM STUPID I BOUGHT AN XBOX 360!R.I.P dragon age!?

i had just download an add-on for dragon age : origin on my 1 month xbox . I was so excited because i love this game and also this is my last free weekend before my exams starts and i could finish the game .So i downloaded the add on and then BOOM a message came up saying that my CD is scratched or dirty.I checked the CD and there was a ring scratched around it. I tried toothpaste to fix it but nothing.I cant stand buying new game again and playing it all over from the beginning again (i had spend 17 hours gameplay) and i wont have free time .I want to make clear that I did nothing wrong..i did not move the xbox while there was the cd inside . I regret so much of buying this shitbox and not a ps3! DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!(nerd rage)YES I AM STUPID I BOUGHT AN XBOX 360!R.I.P dragon age!?
borrow/rent a copy, install it on your harddrive %26amp; it will work with your bad discYES I AM STUPID I BOUGHT AN XBOX 360!R.I.P dragon age!?
dude **** u the ps3 and wii both also can scratch games u gotta set the 360 flat not standing.stop tlkin **** and jumpin on the ps3YES I AM STUPID I BOUGHT AN XBOX 360!R.I.P dragon age!?
take it back to the shop and say it came like that

No comments:

Post a Comment