Saturday, February 25, 2012

Why won't my Dragon Age Origins game work?

I just bought this game today. It was used and i checked the disk and it look as if it were new. When i got home i hopped right on the game and started to play it. I played the first part of my game where you have to save your wives and cousin from the knights. After that, it came to a part where i had to leave the city, I clicked yes to leave. Last it was at the loading screen and then an xbox pop-up appeared, it said; the xbox 360 can not read the disk. I went to xbox support and tried every thing they suggested and the game still wont work. Is there something i should do? Is there a way i can fix this. If not I will return my game to Gamestop and get another one.



System - Xbox 360 Pro

Game - Dragon Age Origins

Game Condition - Used

Disk - Super Clean, No ScratchesWhy won't my Dragon Age Origins game work?
Try the disk in a friend's Xbox. If it works, it's an issue with the Xbox and you should go to a repairman. If it doesn't work, return it. Keep in mind the model of the Xbox...some of the older ones have issues with games newer than them. So test it in the same model.

No comments:

Post a Comment