Saturday, February 25, 2012

Should I buy Dragon Age 2 or Homefront on Xbox 360/PS3? Why?

i would say if u have xboxlive/Playstaion online download the demo for dragon age 2 then i would say wait for reviews on homefront becuase i have hear that homefront doesn't live up to the hipe its been given. I own dragon age 2 and love it its open for multiple play thrus and many possible thing can happen with choices you makeShould I buy Dragon Age 2 or Homefront on Xbox 360/PS3? Why?
i think you can go with Dragon Age: Origins it's relay good i am sure you like Dragon Age: Origins.



I picked up the PC version from Steam and liked it so much that I purchased the PS3 Collectors Edition. The Control scheme is well laid out and the loss of the overhead perspective from the PC version is palpable, it does not detract from the play experience on the PS3.Should I buy Dragon Age 2 or Homefront on Xbox 360/PS3? Why?
Homefront because it ba-dass!

No comments:

Post a Comment