Saturday, February 25, 2012

MY Xbox 360 doesn't seem to register my free memory space.?

When I'm using my Xbox 360 (playing Dragon Age: Origins) I can't start a new game because it says I do not have sufficient memory (34MB) but when I go to the dashboard then memory, it says I have exactly 34MB. In addition to that, I already have a saved file on the game. When I load that file, I can't save it - neither into a new save file or over the old one. Is this a problem with my Xbox 360, or the game itself, and how to I fix it? I'd rather not send it back to the manufacturer, but I will if I have to.MY Xbox 360 doesn't seem to register my free memory space.?
it wants 34 mb and you HAVE 34 mb?



It's too close. Files need a little breathing room.
  • monroe muffler
  • things to do in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment