Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Who thinks Dragon Age Origins will be a good game?

I have an xbox 360 and i have 3 questions. First, is it a good game. It looks really good but stuff looks good but turns out it sucks. Second, when does it come out (or released) for xbox 360? Third, is there multiplayer on the game. like for xbox live, will i be able to battle stuff with people through xbox live or what happens with xbox live on it? thanks!

21 hours ago - 3Who thinks Dragon Age Origins will be a good game?
First of all, it comes out tomorrow :-D. There is no mulitplayer (that I know of), but there will be stuff on xbox live. Actually, you should check out their website dragonage.bioware.com. The site has tons of info.



So far, every bioware game that I have ever played is awesome. They put out solely rpg's. I can't wait for this game personally, because I have played WoW and Age of Conan, and Oblivion, but they weren't as good as the stuff Bioware puts out.Who thinks Dragon Age Origins will be a good game?
It is made by BioWare, which is one of my favorite companies. They made "Baldur's Gate" Best RPG I have ever played.



I think it comes out Nov 3



I heard there is no online pvp, but I also heard that they hinted it was possible in the future.



I am a little concerned too, not sure if it will be GREAT. I am sure it will be good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment