Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is Dragon Age: Origins better on PC...?

Okay before you start screaming which is better I'd just like to say I have Dragon Age: Origins on Xbox 360 and I have beaten it. The thing is I still love to play it, but Dragon Age: Origins on Xbox 360 has gotten really boring and I was thinking of selling it (as well as Awakening) and switching for the PC game- I know I know it makes no sense, but I still love to play the game, and people have told me that it's better on PC because you can do more things with your story... Is this true, or are they pretty much the same thing, opinions and all...?Is Dragon Age: Origins better on PC...?
As far as Dragon Age, there is no reason to get it for the PC, the little bit of extras available isn't worth it. However, I do recommend switching to PC gaming for many PC games offer bigger communities and more in-depth experiences. Many games do have extra features on the PC than on consoles and that is a plus. However many games have less so if you are a PC gamer (like me) game reviews are harder to go by since Black Ops has a great CONSOLE game review but the PC version of it tanks. etc. So switch to PC if you have a rather good computer, but if you are switching just for Dragon Age, then don't even think about it.Is Dragon Age: Origins better on PC...?
RPG GAMES LIKE MASS EFFECT/OBLIVION/FALLOUT ETC ARE ALWAYS BETTER TO PLAY ON PC AS ITS GOT MUTIPLE CHOICES THAT PS3 OR XBOX.

No comments:

Post a Comment