Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What is the shipping price on Gamestop for Dragon Age II?

I'm just barely scrapping together enough money to preorder this game, but, oh look, Gamestop refuses to tell me how much the shipping is. I don't want a last-minute cancel-order because I don't have enough money in my bank account.



I'm in Alaska, probably means I'm not getting the fancy '1-day shipping' deal.



I am buying the XBOX 360 version.What is the shipping price on Gamestop for Dragon Age II?
Is gamestop shipping it to your house? If you reserve a copy in store you can pick it up for no additional charge. Most big shipping sites like amazon offer free standard shipping so I would imagine it would be the same for gamestop. I'd recommend amazon because it's the same price and you can see all the shipping options before you order (standard is free). Unless they change things in alaska due to the nature of shipping things into a remote location

No comments:

Post a Comment