Saturday, February 25, 2012

How can I backup my saved games on my new xbox 360?

Since the new Xbox 360 has an internal hard drive - and since Microsoft makes crappy products when it comes to cooling systems on the consoles - I am always scared that my system is going to quit - and since the new system has an internal hard drive - I can't just throw it on a new one when the time comes. So my question is, what is the best way to backup saved games (Mass Effect, ME2, Dragon Age, Oblivion, Fallout, etc) on this new Xbox?How can I backup my saved games on my new xbox 360?
save them to you laptop or desktop by using the Hard Drive Transfer Cable

or usb flash drive i use my laptop but if you use a flash drive get a

5gb flash drive thats what i haveHow can I backup my saved games on my new xbox 360?
you could also use a external hard drive... solid state .. type if u can ..
  • chinese recipes
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment