Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Any PC or Ps 2 games like Dragon Age and Fable 2?

I'm a girl (20yr) and I'm trying to find games that I can play, either PC, Ps 2, or Xbox 360. I don't like to be scared and I don't like first person games. I've tried Fable 2 and loved it! I'm also now playing Dragon Age Origins on the PC and it is by far my most favorite game yet! I have also played and liked Eternal Sonata (X360) and Harvest Moon (GC). On consoles I also like Spyro, and any Mario games. But I'm mainly trying to find more role playing games. Some extras: I like to be a girl, I like to customize her, I like to make distinct choices (good or evil etc) and I would like for it to be a fairly long game. Remember: no scary games! :) I'd love any opinions! Thanks!



No fallout, oblivion or assasions creed. Thanks so much! Help the female gamers out there! :)Any PC or Ps 2 games like Dragon Age and Fable 2?
final fantasy series, Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening, Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures,and also Tales of VesperiaAny PC or Ps 2 games like Dragon Age and Fable 2?
good to know there are girls who love games just as much as guys do, but maybe this link has more than i could ever suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment