Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are some good time-sink RPGs on the Xbox 360?

Now I know the Xbox 360 isn't the best platform for MMORPG style RPGs, but I don't have a decent computer so this is my only option. I just want an RPG (preferably online) that I can sink a lot of time into. I don't know why, but RPGs like Dragon Age, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Star Ocean, and Infinite Undiscovery never really got any time out of me (I bought all of those, and the most I played of any was Fallout 3, at ten hours). The thought of Phantasy Star Universe of Final Fantasy XI just makes me want to play them, but they have a monthly subscription, which I can't afford.



My question is: Are there any games similar to Phantasy Star Universe or Final Fantasy XI without subscription fees? Thanks!What are some good time-sink RPGs on the Xbox 360?
Have you tried Mass Effect (1 and 2), or Fable (1 and 2)? Fable 3 comes out in a couple months too.



I would also suggest:

Boarderlands

Star Ocean

Bioshock

No comments:

Post a Comment