Saturday, March 10, 2012

I need a videogame (RPG) for playstation 3 or xbox 360?

I've played final fantasy 10 and 13, Fable 2 and just finished fable 3. Im kind of stuck on what to play next though i was thinking of dragon age origin's but im not sure if its the kinda game i want to play, Any suggestions? by the way dont want to sound shallow or anything, but i want a game that has pretty good graphics thanks :)I need a videogame (RPG) for playstation 3 or xbox 360?
Demon's Souls is a good game.
Try the Mass Effect series. The graphics are spectacular.I need a videogame (RPG) for playstation 3 or xbox 360?
fallout 3

fallout new vegas

Oblivion the elder scrolls
fallout NVI need a videogame (RPG) for playstation 3 or xbox 360?
Mass Effect 2 or Fallout New Vegas
Dragons age is a pretty good game I'd give it a go :)
fallout new vegas

No comments:

Post a Comment