Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Out of all the cool hairstyles and clothes they had on dragon age why put it on the pc version?

I looked on youtube I cant believe the new hair styles, new armor, weapons, and some other stuff on the pc version of dragon age when I looked on youtube about them many I havent seen before in the game I was shocked to see the cool mew hair styles they had plus new armor instead of just the pc version bioware should have put them in the playstaion 3 and xbox 360 I am so jealous of bioware of them of putting all cool looking new stuff on the pc version it should have been on the game systems plus new back ground stories they had oh sorry about the confusion people I was talking about the pc version of dragon age origins all the cool brand new stuff they had was on pc version which I think is messed up.Out of all the cool hairstyles and clothes they had on dragon age why put it on the pc version?
What you are seeing are mods. They are created by the community, not bioware. Check out the dragon age nexus if you want to see for yourself. All versions of the game shipped with the same items and customization options.

No comments:

Post a Comment