Saturday, March 10, 2012

Xbox 360 achievement problem?

A few days ago, i was playing my xbox like usual with no problems... later that day i removed my HDD (120gb) just to look at it. Of course afterwards i placed it back into the xbox...



a few days after, i purchased 2 new games (Dragon Age: Origins, and Gears of War) I started playing Dragon Age first and was so into the game that i was unaware I wasn't earning any achievements... I went to the achievements tab under the xbox guide menu and it didn't even say I was playing the game... honestly, I really did not care about achievements that much so i continued on with the game. After i beat it the first time, i removed the HDD and placed it back in and started a new game to see if it made a difference... and it did, Now my xbox can recognize that i'm playing the game but when i check it's achievements it says " You can view your achievements here by playing the game" or something like that.



to make sure it wasnt the disc itself, i put in Gears of War; and the same thing happens- it knows im playing the game but will not allow me to unlock or even view any of the unlockable avievements.



if anyone has a solution to this issue, it would be greatly appreciated. I think it may have something to do with me removing/returning the HDDXbox 360 achievement problem?
Omg a ray william johnson fan below me ....... btw bro i had same problem but then it got fixed out of nowhere i just didnt play it for like 1 to 2 wks

No comments:

Post a Comment