Saturday, March 10, 2012

How much will i get for my xbox 360 slim?

I am currently trying to selling my xbox slim 250gb 1 controller (wireless head set halo reach) games:halo reach, black ops, dragon age origins expansion, ac brotherhood, mass effect 1 and a controller charger how much will i possibly get for this? and very good condition i play it about once every two weeks and also a account with 9 months live gold on it and say if you want to buy and please tell me how much i'm looking to get for this lot of xbox stuff and xbox and also i got the cords for it and also a HDMI cord :)How much will i get for my xbox 360 slim?
Id say anywhere from $325-$425
US dollarHow much will i get for my xbox 360 slim?
where are you located and where will you be selling it? it all depends

No comments:

Post a Comment