Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can you play Dragon Age Awakening from the disc?

With the ultimate edition, you have to download the awakenings DLC from the disc and play off the dragon age origins disc (because this is not the only DLC on there). However, with the original expansion disc, can you play this without the Origins disc and play it as a separate game?



A friend of mine borrowed Origins off me and I want to buy her the expansion. She has all her game saves etc to import, but does not have the original Origins disc.



I have heard people who are adamant that you can play it off the disc because it is a standalone expansion (which I know you can do with a lot of PC games) and those who are equally sure you cannot. However many of those who say you cannot don't seem to have played it!



Please, only people that actually have the separate expansion disc answer please as I need a definite and not maybes. This does not include the extra disc that you get in the ultimate as this is different.



I am intending on getting the xbox 360 version.Can you play Dragon Age Awakening from the disc?
yep i can play it from my disc
  • pizza
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment