Sunday, March 4, 2012

Dragon Age: Origins on XBOX360 or PC!? Please help!?

So I bought Dragon Age: Origins on PC yesterday and found out that it does NOT run well on my PC (probably because of Vista). My computer has a nice video card but 2GB of RAM which is probably not enough to run this game on Vista... so I am debating whether or not to return the game and buy it for my XBOX 360 or save up for some additional RAM on my PC. Any suggestions!? I like PC gaming but dont know if it would be worth it to buy the additional RAM... =( Cheap RAM anywhere??Dragon Age: Origins on XBOX360 or PC!? Please help!?
2 GB would be the minimal requirements for DA:O for Vista. Without knowing your specs of your PC and what is not running well, it is really hard to tell you your options. Dealing with PC gaming, there can be so many issues such as HDD space, ram, other programs interfering, etc.



In either case, 2 GB of ram is minimal for Vista, so upgrading should be good. Depending on your system and the number of open slots for ram, you can increase by another 2 gb for under $50 which will help with other games as well.



Good Luck
  • vegan cheese
  • publishing companies
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment