Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Recommend some good Xbox 360 games?

I haven't bought an Xbox 360 game in a while, last one was MW2 around Xmas, and its gotten pretty boring. Suggestions?

I'm looking at:

Final Fantasy 13

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

The add on to Dragon Age Origins

Bioshock 2

Mass Effect 2



There are others but those are the ones I'm really trying to decide with, as I would only buy one or two of them because of their cost. I like almost all games, except music ones (in general) and puzzle games.Recommend some good Xbox 360 games?
Here's a list of the best games. http://www.testfreaks.com/blog/informati鈥?/a>Recommend some good Xbox 360 games?
I never actually played final fantasy 13 but i heard it was amazing. If you like rpg games that is.
  • spanish translation online
  • tagalog translator
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment