Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much should i sell my original 20gb white Xbox 360 for?

I have an original Xbox 360 i have all the cords everything works, and on my hard drive it says HDD idk how many gigs it is but i have 4 controllers two of them are a little sketchy and two of them work really good, all of the controllers work. I have about like 15 games like black ops, mw2, WAW, oblivion, skyrim, borderlands, red dead redemption, dragon age 1 and 2, mercenaries 2, gears of war 2, grand theft auto 4 its the one with both gay tony and the biker dudes story, resident evil 5, left 4 dead, fallout 3, farcry 2, halo 3 and reach, so with all of that how much do you think i could sell all of this for???

also i got this Xbox two summers ago so its a close to 2 years old and i never played the xbox in the summer so it hasnt been over used and everything is in good condition no tears on the rubber of the cords nothings broke on the xbox its only a year old and i think its like 25gigs or 20 gigsHow much should i sell my original 20gb white Xbox 360 for?
The xbox itself wouldn't be worth much seeing as it's so old, and it's possible it could fall into the 'soon to get red rings' category.

I'd say the games would go for more than the xbox tbh.

If I was selling it on eBay I would put it up for about 鈧?0 and see where it goes from there.How much should i sell my original 20gb white Xbox 360 for?
$400 for everything

You can get a good refurbished 360 with 20GB hard drive for $100 with one controller. The other good controller is worth $30, the sketchy ones are maybe $10 apiece. The money is in the games you listed that are all top titles and fairly recently released. Skyrim is a brand new release as of Nov. 11, and still sells for $60, but some like Oblivion and Borderlands you can pick up at GameStop for like $10. For the titles you mentioned, if they are all in perfect working order with books and cases, I think $250 for all the games is a fair price. I would check out the prices for them online to be sure, but I think that's what I would suggest.

No comments:

Post a Comment