Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why won't my game work on my Xbox 360?

My copy of Dragon Age:Origins has been working for a long time butI tried playing it today and it wasn't working. The game screen would come up but then it'd say "disk unreadable" and tell me to clean the disk. I checked to see if it was just DA and it is, what's wrong with the disc? I don't know why it's suddenly unreadable when it's had no problems for a long time, since I bought it :/Why won't my game work on my Xbox 360?
all very good answers, tho one things that worked for me wen i bought my godfather 2 used and got home it didnt work, i remember cin a utube vid suggestin to use toothpaste, get a tiny sum and rub it on the bottom of the disk, it fills in the dinks and nicks and it worked for me, if u dont believe me utube it.
Firstly get a clean cloth and get all the dust off the bottom of the disk from the ring outwards

Then if it still doesn't work then there is probably too many scratches on the disk from overuse

If there is...You better have enough money to get a new one ;)Why won't my game work on my Xbox 360?
ok they say to clean the disk but that's not always the case.



check if your hard drive is loose. if it is see if u can get a whole new system without the hard drive.



otherwise the Xbox is old and needs to be replaced because it can be too old that some parts don't cooperate with other ones.



but if the disk is scratched a lot then take care of your games more. Especially if your a gamer.
sometimes this happens, why not take it to your local game store who will clean it for a couple of quid?Why won't my game work on my Xbox 360?
this disk could be scratched but sometime disk don't work try resetting your xbox if that doesn't work then the disk could be broken but that is very unlikely
sell it if you're done with it... trust me they will accept it specially if there's no scratch on it...



u get money babe..



trust me babe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment