Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can anyone help with a Dragon Age: Origins problem?

(This is for the Xbox 360 version.)



There's something wrong with all my DLC.



I tried playing it today for the first time in a few months, but it told me that all the DLC was corrupted and I had to redownload it. So I deleted all the DLC and got it all again, but it still said it was corrupted.



And what's really weird is that my brother isn't having this issue. We both use the same 360, and it was on his gamertag that we originally got all the DLC, so when I was redownloading it all I had to use his. After seeing that it still wasn't working for me, he decided to try himself and it worked perfectly fine for him.



I'm so confused. Everything we've ever downloaded for any game has been on his gamertag and I've always been able to play it on mine with no issues. When I last played Dragon Age it worked fine for me. What happened?



Anyone have any idea of what I should do?Can anyone help with a Dragon Age: Origins problem?
Are you connected to the Dragon Age servers when trying to play? I had a similar problem where all my saves were coming up corrupted when I tired to open them, I wasn't able to connect to the internet during this time, but once I was able to get connected everything worked again (much to my relief!). Hope that helped!Can anyone help with a Dragon Age: Origins problem?
they may have updated it to where, you can only use it with the account that purchased it. Some games do that now, where they no longer let you share data. I have a ps3 and thats how it goes for some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment