Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Can I get some help on choosing a game for my Xbox 360?

I've had a Xbox 360 for 3 years but I switched onto the PS3 last year. So I only bought ODST in the last year for the 360. I just recently got a slim model cause my last one got the damn RROD. So I figure that I will play the 360 more often. I need another game for it. Most of the good games that came out since like the middle of 09 I have for the PS3. Anyway what is a good game for the 360? I'm into shooters and RPG's. Final Fantasy 13 and Dragon Age Origins do come to mind, but don't know which is better.Can I get some help on choosing a game for my Xbox 360?
Final Fantasy 13 is a great game. I still haven't beaten it, and the stroyline is great. I would recommend Final Fantasy 13. If not that then maybe you should get Left for dead? Fable? Infinite Discovery? Lost Oddesy? Those are kinda old, but they are good games.



Buy Mass Effect that series is awesome.
Wait for Black Ops or Reach to come out in a couple months

but if you want a game to play right now out FF or DRO then I would personally go with Final Fantasy Im not explaining why because I haven't played either of those games but im a fan of Square Enix even though Bioware does make beasty games.Can I get some help on choosing a game for my Xbox 360?
too human is a great rpg with plenty of shooting another is fable 2 it doesnt have as much shooting but is still a great rpg and one more is brutal legend its an rpg with jack black as the main character its a great game and btw final fantast 13 is way better
Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion-rpg



Fallout 3-rpg



Call of Duty Modern warfare2-shooter



Final Fantasy 13 is better (in my opinion)



Hope that helps:)Can I get some help on choosing a game for my Xbox 360?
Call of Duty Black Ops hands down as far as right now goes final fantasy is good
Halo Reach is coming out soon.

My brother and dad love playing Call Of Duty 2 I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment