Saturday, March 10, 2012

For those of you that have a Xbox 360?

I got $120 in game-stop gift cards and i was wondering which of these game i should get (combinations of the games work too):

Blue Dragon, Mass Effect2, Bioshock, Fable2, Fallout3, Arkham Asylum, 50Cent Blood on the Sand, Halo Wars, Lost Odyssey, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Dragon Age Orgins, Army of 2 40th day, GRAW2, NBA 2K10, reserve AVP, or just save up for a PS3?For those of you that have a Xbox 360?
Mass Effect2, Bioshock, Fable2, Fallout3, Arkham Asylum, Lost Odyssey, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Dragon Age Orgins, reserve AVP



Save up for a PS3



Dante's Inferno, Bayonetta, God of War 3 (you need a PS3), Little Big Planet, EyePet are some other games. I saved up for the PS3 myself. AWESOME! Get the Playstation Eye Camera and you do not need a headset. Boo-yah!!
Fallout 3, Bioshock, Arkham Asylum or Oblivion.



I also recommend Blue Dragon- but only if you're into JRPG's.For those of you that have a Xbox 360?
That I've played that I reckon is good,



Fable II

Elder Scrolls Oblivion %26lt;---ROCKS!



Currently playing Fallout 3, awesome so far
Well since Fable 2 is a Platinum Hit now, you can get that for $20. Oblivion and Bioshock come in a double pack for $40. I'd get those plus either Mass Effect 2 or Dragon Age with the rest.For those of you that have a Xbox 360?
I haven't played most of these games (I'm lame, I know) but Fable 2 and Batman: Arkham Asylum are very fun.



Fable 2 has a few glitches though, some of which will force you to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment