Sunday, March 4, 2012

Recommend an XBox 360 game for my wife?

I'm trying to pick an Xbox 360 game or two for my wife who is now stuck at home with our new baby. I don't really know much about whats on the market. I'm looking for a game which won't suffer dreadfully if she has to keep pausing it and which she can drop in and out of - something she can play when she has ten or twenty minutes whilst the baby sleeps and I'm at work.



Her favourite games are: Mass Effect 1 %26amp; 2, Dragon Age 1 %26amp; 2, Star Wars KOTOR 1 %26amp; 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and BioShock (but not Bioshock 2 which she really doesn't like). Ideally I'd like to pick something in a similar vein.



Any suggestions?Recommend an XBox 360 game for my wife?
Alpha Protocol, Half-Life Orange Box (especially Portal), Borderlands, Star Wars: The Force Unleased 1 and 2, Prototype, Assassins Creed Series, Fable 3.



I recommend she stay away from any games that have a long storyline that's important to focus on, which the games you list definitely have. These suggestions HAVE storylines, but they're loose enough to enjoy the RPG aspect while just shooting/strategizing. I think she'd enjoy Borderlands the most because of how it fits your criteria (able to pause/play without a lot of confusion coming back in and it's 2 player co-op split screen) and it fits her genres perfectly (able to customize her character as it levels up without a lot of needed concentration and the ability to buy better weapons, etc.) Very versatile in all these respects. But Portal will also be a welcome challenge to her because of its ease and problem-solving stimuli.
The reason I didn't recommend any of the Final Fantasies is because they're too epic for a mother that needs to hop off at a moments notice. Save points are scattered and if she needs to shut off regularly, she'll get very frustrated.

Report Abuse

Recommend an XBox 360 game for my wife?
Black Ops, Crysis 2, mortal kombat vs dc universe.
Black Ops...awesome game and can quit without losing anything (whilst in multi-player). I'm also gonna suggest Fable or Fable 2 ..not sure why, but get the feeling she'll like it lol ..but can be paused too =].Recommend an XBox 360 game for my wife?
based on the 2 rpg you recommended i would say final fantasy Xiii its long full of a story and can be paused easily
A wife that likes video games! Now aren't you a lucky man!



You can try crysis 2
Dynasty Warriors, Wipeout HD
buy her a ps3 with killzone 3 then she can play upstairs while you play cod

No comments:

Post a Comment