Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dragon age origins need help on choosing?

is it better for pc or xbox 360 honest answer plz i am a big fan of mmo's rpg's and mmoprgDragon age origins need help on choosing?
PC is much better, I have it for the PS3 but I saw a review of the PC version and was kicking myself for not getting it for my computer, you have a lot more options as far as combat goes, the console version is pretty much see and enemy, cast some spells and attack but on the PC theres a lot deeper strategy system in placeDragon age origins need help on choosing?
PC. In my opinion all games are better for PC. Better graphics, smoother game-play, Keyboard + mouse is better than a controller (this is arguable) but I think keyboards are better because they have more buttons. Dragon Age was OK for the xbox mainly because the combat system was designed for a PC and the camera angles can get weird in heated battles while you are trying to dish out commands. PC all the way especially for this game.
  • vocelli
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment