Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2 vs. Dragon Age: Origins?

Alright so I want to get one of these games as they seen the funnest out of all the games that have/will be coming out. I have an Xbox 360 with Live btw.



Here is what I have against every game



Assassin's Creed 2 - I rented the first Assassin's Creed, it was hella fun but as soon as I finished it I had no intentions on just running around or replying the story. So I don't think there's any replay-ability in this game. I think it is worth just renting. Convice me that it's better if you think I'm wrong.



Left 4 Dead 2 - I've played the 1st one to the point where I got sick of all the 4 stories and the multiplayer, but I had a blast while it was fresh. I don't know if this one is different but convice me



Dragon Age - Heard it was a fun game with alot of replay-ability with a great story and awesome fun, but the only problem I've heard was that it wasn't as good on the consoles as it is on PC. If anyone has it for Xbox, let me know what you think about it.



So which one do you think I should buy, convince me.Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2 vs. Dragon Age: Origins?
I would definitely go with Assassin's Creed 2. The developers at Ubisoft have fixed or removed all of the things that made AC1 repetitive or boring. So you get

- To Swim ;)

- Day / Night Cycle

- Bonus Missions

- Many Varying Primary Mission Types

- Hire Gangs, Thieves and even prostitutes to distract Guards

- Now there are many different types of guards, providing more challenging combat (i think theres a regular guard, archer, these agile guards that can climb stuff like you, and the big, muscle guys and these guards that will try to stab haystacks with halberds when you jump into them =P)

- Economic System (you can buy stuff from shops now :D)

- Unarmed Combat has been improved alot, so you can do alot of cool combos with your fists, and steal enemies weapons and use them against them

- Lots of Weapons (you can now buy lots of cool stuff from the shops including swords, halberds, daggers, maces, Smoke bombs, and even new armour)

- Character Customization (i hear you can dye some parts of Ezio's assassin clothing to suit your taste)

- Amazing areas to explore throughout the game

- Realistic crowds and people in the streets





I'm sure there's Hellz of more stuff in AC2 but i would definitely recommend buying it to see for yourself :D
I would have to say, Left 4 Dead 2.

Because Left 4 Dead 2 will feature new game modes and more campaigns which won't bore you like before. Also i bet they will be adding new dlc soon after its realeased.Assassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2 vs. Dragon Age: Origins?
Ive never played dragon age, but it looks really good! I'd personally go with assassins creed 2, it looks amazing. The first one was brilliant aswell. (:
left 4 dead is my first Choice and assassin's creed is secondAssassin's Creed 2 vs. Left 4 Dead 2 vs. Dragon Age: Origins?
left 4 dead 2 i heard it better than the first one try ull like it
Assassin's Creed 2 is basically fixing EVERYTHING that was wrong with Assassins Creed 1.



Left 4 Dead 2, I got the Demo, I didn't particularly like it. I say you just wait and get that for PC. More modability and more fun.



Dragon Age- I heard it was really good and pretty long, and really fun. However, I also think it would be better on PC.



I say go for Assassin's Creed 2, get the other two for PC assuming your PC can handle them.
Im going to have to go with Dragon Age. Great game play especially if you like rpgs, It has great replay ability. What makes the game fun is not only the battles you and your party go through, but the choices you get to make with each individual character. It builds the story and when you make different choices through different playbacks you get different results.



As far as Left for dead 2- i think it will be a good game but at a certain point it gets a little boring shooting zombies.



Assassins Creed 2 - Well this game might be awesome but i never liked the first one. I got bored after 20 minutes but thats just me.



I guess i just like the way your free to make decisions in dragon age and not tied down to the story that is written for you in most other games. Have fun making the choice =P
Assassin's Creed 2 is basically fixing EVERYTHING that was wrong with Assassins Creed 1.



Left 4 Dead 2, I got the Demo, I didn't particularly like it. I say you just wait and get that for PC. More modability and more fun.



Dragon Age- I heard it was really good and pretty long, and really fun. However, I also think it would be better on PC.



I say go for Assassin's Creed 2, get the other two for PC assuming your PC can handle them.

No comments:

Post a Comment