Wednesday, March 7, 2012

About downloadable in-game items on Xbox 360 and the memory unit...?

I just got Dragon Age: Origins, and I'd like to redeem the in-game items that are downloadable content. However, I'm moving out of my friends apartment next week, and into my girlfriends. I bought an Xbox 360 Memory Unit so I could transfer my game saves and gamer profile to her Xbox, but I want to make sure the downloadable items will also transfer with the card. I'm willing to wait to redeem them on her console, but if I could transfer them with the card, I'd like to mess with them now.



Thanks in advance if anyone has tried this before.About downloadable in-game items on Xbox 360 and the memory unit...?
it will download to your profile so when you take the profile away you will take the content with it that you downloaded while you were on that profile.



I just got the game too :) looking forward to the 100 hours of gameplay lol

seems good so farAbout downloadable in-game items on Xbox 360 and the memory unit...?
The content can be copied using the memory card, but for it to work on her Xbox, you'd have to be signed into Live using the gamertag that redeemed the codes or bought the DLC. If you want it to work for any gamertag or while you're not on Live, then wait and redeem the codes from her console.

No comments:

Post a Comment