Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Video Game Shopping for Xbox 360?

I have a $25 dollar giftcard to Target (I can use cash, but I kind of want to just use the giftcard), but I want a new Video Game for XBOX 360, I already have the hot new titles - MW3 - Halo CEA - BF3 - Skyrim - Saints Row 3, but I would like another game, I do have some ideas on the game I might buy here:

- Fallout: New Vegas

- Batman Arkham Asylum

- Gears of War 1 or 2

- Mass Effect 2

- Create

- Medal of Honor

- Bio Shock 2

- Dante鈥檚 Inferno

- Dragon Age

- Homefront



I have never played any of these games so what game should I get or should I get a different game? Please Help! Leave a few suggestions and rank them if you can/want to.

The only games I might spend extra money for are

- Assassins Creed Brotherhood

- Lord of the Rings: War In the North



What game should I get???????



PS: PERSON WITH THE MOST HELPFUL ANSWER WILL GET VOTED BEST

%26amp;

All the games listed above with the exception of Assassins Creed Brotherhood and Lord of the Rings: War In the North are $25 (plus or minus a little bit) - I currently own Halo Reach - Halo ODST - MW2 - PROTOTYPE - Crackdown - Lego Batman - Pure - Madden 2010 - FIFA 2012Video Game Shopping for Xbox 360?
I would get Batman Arkham Asylum because it fun, and cheaper(it's $40 for xbox 360) than assassin's creed. But if you have cash, just use your 60 bucks on assassin's creed revelations or get gear of war 3. It is so fun, but i would recommend you play gear of war 3 only if you tried gears of war 1 or 2 before a couple of times because the controls might get confusing. Hope this helped!Video Game Shopping for Xbox 360?
get gears of war 1! its amazing!
  • yamaha atv
  • sigalert san diego
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment