Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How much would a XBox 360 Pro with Games sale for?

I have a XBox 360 Pro 20gig that I want to sale, I played it prob 20 times but I got it in Christmas of 07 so its alil old. It's never had the red ring of death on it. I have 12 games that'd go with it, Halo 3(only played for a week) , Wars (played once), ODST(played twice), Dragon Age (played once), Soul Caliber (played alil), and afew odd games, I also have Two wireless controllers...



I'm wanting to put it on craigslist but I don't want to sale it too cheep or be too high on it... I don't know how much these go for nowadays I haven't been in the gaming world for about 2 years now...



I was thinking maybe 375? I may sound crazy to you, but this is why I'm asking on here, to see what you'd pay and what you'd sale it for. Thanks.How much would a XBox 360 Pro with Games sale for?
I'd say around 250, the problem with used equipment is that if people are willing to spend a lot of money there probably just going to want to buy a brand new one. I'd maybe start with 300 and if it's not selling then lower the price a little bit at a time. Good luck selling! :)How much would a XBox 360 Pro with Games sale for?
375 is definitely a reasonable price with the games included. i would put it on ebay and let people bid for it, driving the price up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment