Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I get an xbox 360 with kinect? 250 GB or 4 GB?

I want an xbox for my birthday on the 22nd and idk what specific features to ask for, so can someone explain why these features are important?

I also want recommendations for games to get. I love RPGs with any fantastical element, mature content preferred since I will be 23 and want to play games with sexual and/or violent content. I played Dragon Age Origins for a little bit and it was freaking amazing, I also have always wanted to try Fable, and I was a huge fan of all the final fantasy games since FFVIII, although so, so many people have given FF13 bad reviews I'm not sure if I want it T.T.

Also, I really want to try mature vampire/werewolf type RPG games especially in a modern setting but idk any good ones because I dont know anyone who plays that type of game. My guy friends mostly play FPS and I'm not really into games that do NOT have a fantastical element.

My parents are the ones buying it for me so they want me to tell them exactly what type of xbox and what games I want asap.Should I get an xbox 360 with kinect? 250 GB or 4 GB?
You have an option which goes like this

1. Buy kinect 250Gb for $396

2. Buy kinect 4Gb for $299 and buy 250gigs hard disk later for $89 making a total of $388

The choice is yours to make!



Read this thorough review on the XBox, it'll help you making the decision:



http://budurl.com/XBoxInsight



From my research, you can find the XBox at a good price here:



http://budurl.com/XBoxConsole
I would recommend you the 250GB kinect because your specifications are over 4GB, You will surely like FF13. Just try and u will know y.

You have to pay for xbox live per year and that is 50 u.s.d !



Read this comprehensive comment from actual gamer of XBox, then you can decide:



http://budurl.com/XBoxBInsight



You can find the bundle sold at a cheap price here:



http://budurl.com/XBoxBestBundleShould I get an xbox 360 with kinect? 250 GB or 4 GB?
Definately get 250 cuz I got a 4 gig for my bday and it has like no space hardly ever every time I want to Download something I have to delete like 5 things every time
The 250GB is betterShould I get an xbox 360 with kinect? 250 GB or 4 GB?
250GB! 4GB is a joke.
yes, 250gb. 4gb wont last long.
The new XBOX is awesome what an improvement from the older models, I really think kinect is pushing us into the future of gaming, soon we will have a 100% interactive experience, with great developments like this anything is possible in the future. The only downside is the price for the 250GB system, but its almost a necessity the 4GB bundle just dosent offer enough space, However I actually got mine for basically free all I had to do was sign up for Gamefly, I thought this was a scam but its 100% legit, I did some research and really cant find any negatives about using this method, so before you shell out $400 dollars plus tax check this link out
Hey!

Hi the GB on the xbox, I found, was kinda useless. I got an xbox last year and I got a nice sized internal hard drive to save about $100. Right now, my xbox has 224GB on it. As of game rec. I don't play many games like that but I used to play world of Warcraft. Dragon age 2 was and is AMAZING. I loved it!!! I really didn't like Fable 2 but it may have been because I didn't like the characters or the graphics. I'm sorry I jump all over the place with my writing... When I bought my xbox, I got a kinect with it. It was really cool at first but the microphone on it echoes your game noises and the camera on it has bad quality. I ended up never using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment