Saturday, March 10, 2012

In need of a new game to play on xbox 360???

I'm seriously board and need a new game to play and need suggestions.



I've played and liked: Mass Effect 1/2, Oblivion, Fable 1/2/3, Dragon Age, COD MW2 and black ops.



Games I didn't like: FF XIII, infamous, crysis 2.

There are more but it's a long list. So if u can think of anything else. Let me know and I'll try them out. Ty.In need of a new game to play on xbox 360???
try Red dead Redemption, assassins creed 2/ brotherhood, bioshock, halo, gears, l4d. Also if you wait a bit there are some sweet games coming out like Skyrim, MW3, and dead island
halo reachIn need of a new game to play on xbox 360???
I was having the same question last week. while attempting to find the solution I found a way to obtain a free Kinnect and Xbox 360 from www.hotxbox360kinectshare.tk. mine is scheduled for delivery in 2 days %26amp; i'm so happy.



Good luck
Maybe some sport games like Fifa? or madden? :)In need of a new game to play on xbox 360???
L.A Noir is great if your into that kind of thing.Fallout 3 is great. whats your favorite genre of games?
AC:Brotherhood
just cause 2, nt 1 coz 1 was pretty crap

No comments:

Post a Comment