Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Buy a Xbox 360 for RPG Games? Is it Worth it?

I currently own ps3 but got tired of it for not having "any" RPG games.



RPG I own for PS3:

FF13, Star Oceans: Last Hope - International-, Mass Effect 2, Valkyria Chronicle(rpg for me), dragon age origins ultimate edition, borderlands, resonance of fate, nier, White knight chronicle, elder scroll, and Oblivion.



I am a RPG gamer.

My question: Any other good RPG on xbox 360 that be worth my money for the console?Buy a Xbox 360 for RPG Games? Is it Worth it?
Theres some good ones like Fable, but there isnt that many to buy a 360 just for RPG games. 360 has good action and multiplayer games like Gears of War or Left4Dead, but like i said, if youre going just for RPGs, 360 isnt what you should buy. Id say try computer RPGsBuy a Xbox 360 for RPG Games? Is it Worth it?
Hmm there's Fable and Final Fantasy, the newer ones and of course Elder Scroll games but you already have those. How about a wii to play The Legend of Zelda :-)Buy a Xbox 360 for RPG Games? Is it Worth it?
The 4gb xbox is great if your not into hard core gaming or want to use the system to store your videos or music. The point of this xbox is to allow people to afford multiple units. Also this system is priced to allow people to use kinect without spending a fortune. I'm more into using the system for gaming but since it actually has less than 3gbs of memory I attached my external hard drive. Although its a 250 gb hard drive, each port only allows for 16gbs. This is still more than enough for me. I suggest buying you xbox elsewhere though; I got mine from Walmart, w two games (Mass Effect 2 and Modern Warfare 2), 3 months online, 1600 Microsoft points, for 249.99. Shop around and enjoy you xbox! It's a lot better than a PS3, haha. Overall though its a great system.
The last remnant, eternal sonata, lost odyssey, blue dragon, fallout 3 and new Vegas, star ocean, infinite undiscovery, enchanted arms, final fantasy, mass effect 1, dragon age 2 off the top of my head, if your into Japanese RPGs then you will find more on xbox 360 then ps3.

No comments:

Post a Comment