Saturday, March 10, 2012

Xbox 360 slim red power button?

A little while ago, i was playing Dragon Age, when suddenly my game just turns off. The power button in the middle is red and i can't quite tell if the four rings around it are lit up or not. The power block still has an orange light, but every time I try to turn my 360 on, the button in the middle it just turns red. I've tried unplugging everything and then plugging it back in, but nothing has worked. My TV acts as if it isn't turned on at all, and it won't open the disk tray to let me get Dragon Age back out! I hope it's nothing too major...Xbox 360 slim red power button?
Red ring of death dude.

Its caused by a general hardware failure.

You must have over-heated your Xbox.

I honestly don't know how to fix it myself since it has never happened to me.

But my friends say. --to get a new fan.

Or put a towel on it. Either that or Google Red ring of death :PXbox 360 slim red power button?
Take a look at this. It will explain it all for you.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_te鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment