Saturday, March 10, 2012

Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle?

You know, that one that comes with Lego Batman, Pure, a headset, and a controller (plus, of course, the 120GB console).



The console I currently own, some lame 12GB RRoD survivor, is on its last legs (again)... I think it's destroying my discs. I just got Dragon age: Origins 2 days ago and already there are scratches on the disc! I haven't done anything to it, so it's gotta be my console. If I try and talk to anyone in the game it locks up right away, saying my damned disc is unreadable. And that's IF the bloody thing will even start up! My 360 seems to think it's a DVD...



So, what I really what to know is this: If I buy that Elite package for $300, am I going to end up with another worthless machine that'll break in less than a year? Oh yeah, and does that bundle come with any sort of warranty? I am so SICK of my brand new games being so-calledably "unreadable" or "Play DVD," so if I spend $300 just for the same crap I'm getting now, then I'll go crazy.Should I buy the Xbox 360 Elite Holiday Bundle?
if the elite has a jasper, go for it.
  • baby boy names 2011
  • restaurants in dc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment