Saturday, March 10, 2012

Must have Xbox 360 titles?

I havent owned a 360 in a few years now so I am pretty far out of the loop. Titles that I have played would include games like Mass Effect (the first, not the second) Borderlands, Fable II, Fallout 3 and New Vegas, Prototype, Halo 3, and Oblivion. Outside of those I haven't played much else. Games made since I had sold mine were spent on friends boxes, etc.



At any rate, I've looked up reviews on a ton of games and although I find a few re-occurring titles, I am still unconvinced that they are worth my money. I see no reason to waste money on games like CoD or Halo Reach solely for the solo play, and I absolutely refuse to deal with prepubescent kids and their squeeky voices via online modes. All genres are open as I have no particular interest in say FPS over RPGs. I am alot more open to multiple genres than I am towards kids who abuse words that they don't even understand.



Right now I am looking at Dragon Age II, Crysis 2, Red Dead Redemption, Gears of War 1 and 2, the Assasins Creed series, and Batman Arkham Asylum.



Just some suggestions is all I'm looking for. Thanks.Must have Xbox 360 titles?
Mass Effect 2 is a brilliant game and a wonderful follow up to the first game, Red Dead Redemption is definitely a must as it has a great story and many side quests to keep you occupied for at least 40 hours. Arkham Asylum is a very good game in all respects, along with the Gears of War series, in my opinion one of the finest game worlds that has been created. I would recommend Halo: Reach, it's a wonderfully beautiful, well written game to finish off one of the finest series' ever made. Also the Assassins Creed games are just superb, every single one of them is better than the last but they're all very well made. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment