Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should I sell my PS3 to buy an Xbox 360?

So I have a 120 GB PS3 Slim currently, and I want to buy an xbox because I have no friends to play with. All of my friends play Xbox 360. But I dont know if I want to sell my PS3 because of all of the progress I have with it and the games I currently own. which are: Borderlands, Demons Souls, Dragon Age Origins, ModNation Racers, LittleBigPlanet, and Killzone 2. I also do not have enough money to afford both. And there are a few games for xbox that I would buy. So what do I do: keep all my progress and continue playing on a slightly worse community or sell everything to buy an xbox 360 so I can play with my friends?Should I sell my PS3 to buy an Xbox 360?
Well, based on your games, theirs not a lot to play with your friends.



Pros and Cons



360 - Probably best graphics

... i guess thats it actually



Cons- 360- fail rates are bad

almost all FPS

50$ a year for online



PS3- Free online

A lot of exclusives

Has almost every game 360 has



Cons- Blu Ray doesnt matter unless your 2 inches away from the screen

Not as good graphics



I could make a longer list but thats all you need to know.Id keep the PS3

No comments:

Post a Comment