Sunday, March 4, 2012

Which game is better between Dragon Age: Origins and Sacred 2: Fallen Angels?

I'm trying to decide which game I should get. It's between Dragon Age: Origins and Sacred 2: Fallen Angels. I want the one that takes like forever to finish and that is fun and never gets old. I'm looking for a game that comes close to WoW except on a console like Xbox 360 and PS3. I heard that every time you choose a spell in Dragon Age, the game pauses. So if that is true then that is kind of a =( for me.Which game is better between Dragon Age: Origins and Sacred 2: Fallen Angels?
Sacred 2: Fallen Angels if yor wonting a game like WOW ive pot a vid in the source list for u if u wona look.



and i no its not 1 of the games u sayd but Final Fantasy online XI is like WOW in more ways but u have to pay for it =(

No comments:

Post a Comment